3 LAKES FOR ALL THE PASSIONS
With its three sandy beaches, to Géraudot, Lusigny-sur-Barse and Mesnil-Saint-Père
East Lake is a paradise for enfants.Loin engine sounds ... great canoeing, diving and sailing especially, in all its forms.
Beaches Géraudot, Lusigny-sur-Barse and Mesnil-Saint-Pere Lifeguards are aquatic in July and August. Schedules available at the House of Lakes.
PERIODS OF NAVIGATION
Are allowed: dinghies, sailboats, catamarans, windsurfing, keelboat, kitesurfing, canoeing. Any motor activity is prohibited on the water
Navigation is allowed from 1st weekend in March to the third weekend of October.
SAIL Schools and clubs gathered at the House of Lakes:
- CNA - Sailing Yacht Club Sailing Aube Tel. : 03 25 41 27 37
- CNHS - Yacht Club of the upper Seine Tel. : 03 25 41 53 19
- DWSS Education Association People of the Dawn bases located Mesnil-Saint-Père and Géraudot Tel. : 03 25 70 48 52
- ASPTT Tel. 03 25 76 01 19
- CVLO - Sailing Club of East Lake Tel. : 03 25 75 12 93
- SAGE-CMCAS Tel. : 03 25 78 22 06
- TVL - Troyes Tel leisure sailing. : 03 25 82 04 13
- CNA - canoe. Boat Club Aube, Section canoeing. Tel. : 03 25 75 21 64
- JC House of Youth and Culture Yoles Daring Audouce Tel. : 03 25 82 25 09
Platform Diving limited to clubs:
- Departmental Committee Dawn dive Tel. : 03 25 75 19 34
- 10 DEEP CLUB Tel. : 03 25 49 30 23
- CNMB Tel. : 03 25 27 37 83
- ESM 10 Tel. : 03 25 74 18 18
- NEPTUNE CLUB NOGENT Tel. : 03 25 39 85 16
- SUBA Troyes Tel. : 06 88 57 49 27
- SR 10 Tel. : 03 25 24 72 46
- SAGE Tel. : 01 60 67 15 96
ELECTRIC BOAT RENTAL
Capvert offers a fleet of several electric boats to explore the East Lake of the Interior. Accessible to all, without a license and effort, these boats can take advantage of this wild site free of noise pollution and safe. Rent ranging from half hour to full day.
Cape Verde beach, at Mesnil-Saint-Père Tel. : 06 89 08 61 62
Every individual owner of windsurfing or dinghy, can sail on the water after paying its navigation rights to the Captaincy of Mesnil-Saint-Père (cf. authorized areas on the map).
A contract for waterway will be assigned. It will be binding settlement.
LOCATION OF SAIL BOARDS, KAYAKS, Dinghy
Mesnil-HOLY FATHER - CNA Sailing Tel. : 03 25 41 27 37
LUSIGNY SUR BARSE - CNHS Tel. : 03 25 41 53 19
The Master of Mesnil-Saint-Père welcomes you in a strategic ...
in the heart of the brand new House of Lakes, built by the General Council of the Dawn.
Located on the waterfront at the harbor entrance, the Harbour is the point of reception and meeting
Ideal for all: Boaters, fishermen, tourists, sportsmen and families seeking activities.
From his office overlooking the harbor and the hold of launching, it will direct you
the entire site.
Dienville Port is the port of all boating enthusiasts: motor boat and water skiing, jet skiing.
The base also offers entertainment, dancing and entertainment for all.
Port Dienville to live his passion!
Amance lake, reservoir of emotions!
2 acres of beach lifeguards in July and August by aquatic lifeguards. Outside these
periods, bathing is prohibited. Beach with facilities (including a health disabilities) and an outdoor shower.
Rental umbrellas, drinks and ice cream to go: at the bar at the Oasis.
Activities authorized motor: motor boat, water skiing, jet ski riding. The articulated jet skiing is also permitted, but only in the slalom buoys, for security reasons. All
Sailing activities are, however, prohibited.
- Water ski school SNCA Initiation or improvement in all disciplines, coaching a BEES Tel. : 06 19 60 62 85
- Jet Club Champagne With his slalom buoys for the jets and hinged seat.
- Tel. : 03 25 70 30 25